The team that Splendours together, stays together. Bolster’s annual Byron Bay retreat for Splendour in the Grass was another absolute doozey. We laughed, we hugged, we sang, we did trust falls and we even did some work. Here’s the definitive list of our top 20 most memorable moments…
1. Carl dancing
2. Rob’s Friday night vocabulary. It was so esoteric.
3. Daz trying to take his boot off for LCD Soundsystem (wrong festival, mate).
4. Anth drinking out of a coconut singing to Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ in the silent disco.
5. The silent disco in general. We promise, this is the ultimate team building activity.
6. The Zaccas bros reaching peak Zacca bro status during The xx.
7. Hugs. There were so many hugs.
8. Alex Cardy making all our cheese dreams come true.
9. Paige meeting (and getting misty eyed) over Father John Misty.
10. The Lemon Twigs shredding the GW McLennan Stage.
11. Ell Cee Dee. Need we say more?
12. Spinach. We bought too much spinach.
13. The awesome, fan-made off white limo making the rounds during Client Liaison’s set.
14. Peking Duk proving they’re serious headliner material with an epic set.
15. Josh Homme sassing a guy in the crowd.
16. Team kayaking.
17. Forcing the neighbour’s cats to love us.
18. Buying three bottles of Captain Morgan and justifying that purchase by drinking it over 5 hours.
19. Melbourne’s dance music community, inc. Tornado Wallace and Nite Fleit owning the Tiny Dancer stage.
20. Watching so many of our clients absolute kill it on stage, and off. Thanks for having us <3